- LATEST in Technology - How To Boot Into Safe Mode In Windows 10
- LATEST in Technology - How To Properly Update Device Drivers In Windows 10
- LATEST in Technology - Complete List Of "ok, Google" Commands
- LATEST in Assassin's Creed: Origins - Assassin's Creed: Origins - Tips And Hints
- LATEST in Assassin's Creed: Origins - Assassin's Creed: Origins - Equipment Guide
- LATEST in Destiny 2 - Destiny 2 - Combine Class Abilities And Skills
- LATEST in Destiny 2 - Destiny 2 - Which Class? A Quick Overview
- LATEST in Video Games - Guides, Hints & Tips - Madden 18 - Basic Tips And Tricks
- LATEST in Football Manager 2017 - Speed Up Your Football Manager 2017
- LATEST in Video Games - Guides, Hints & Tips - Injustice 2 - Quickly Earn Xp
Limbo | May 17, 2017 | 2 | 168 Read MoreCodemasters has announced that F1 2017 will be released on August 25 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Pre-ordering the Day One edition will get you the McLaren MP4/4 from the 1988 season, but it will also be available as DLC at a later date.
This marks the first game since F1 2013 that...
Major Tom | Jul 1, 2017 | 0 | 122 Read MoreWhen Marvel Heroes first launched for PC back in 2013, it quickly proved itself to be a solid and successful MMORPG. Now, after years of content updates, the game has made its way to consoles with Marvel Heroes Omega – and Gazillion Entertainment is celebrating with an action-packed trailer....
Major Tom | Jul 1, 2017 | 0 | 109 Read MoreStarCraft still stands as one of the greatest real-time strategy games ever created, and Blizzard has been working on an updated way to play the classic. StarCraft Remastered was announced all the way back in March, and there are just a few more weeks you’ll have to wait to get your hands on it...
Major Tom | Jul 1, 2017 | 0 | 96 Read MoreDon’t expect original Xbox games on Xbox One to feature Achievements or widescreen support on your fancy new HD TV, Microsoft’s Phil Spencer has specified.
Microsoft will be tweaking game code to ensure it can be played on the Xbox One, but that’s about it.
Achievements are also off the cards....
Major Tom | Jul 1, 2017 | 0 | 151 Read MoreMicrosoft’s Xbox One X is coming later this year, and Microsoft’s positioning it as a “True 4K” machine.
While many of its 4K games use frame injection or checkerboard rendering to fill a 2160p framebuffer, there are many great games that run at a native 4K resolution. Microsoft’s Xbox One X...
Page 7 of 7